Outdoor Sector Film Launches...
Montana Outdoor Industry Association
The recently produced Bring it to Bozeman outdoor sector film promoting outdoor business and workforce development was first screened during a joint meeting of state officials and outdoor industry leaders for the launch of the Montana Outdoor Industry Association (MOIA) in November 2013 in Bozeman, Montana. Check out this video and see why so many successful companies and talented people have chosen Bozeman as base-camp…
Bring it to Bozeman from Max Lowe on Vimeo.
Did you know that*…
- 64,000 Montana jobs are directly dependent on Outdoor Recreation - these jobs benefit and support additional Montana jobs;
- The outdoor sector in the Bozeman area has been identified as one with high-growth potential for jobs and economic diversity and is home to several internationally successful, world–class outdoor companies;
- $5.8 billion is spent annually on Montana Outdoor recreation;
- Nationally, Outdoor Recreation employs more workers in its sector than construction, transportation, education, information or oil and gas;
- Nationally, Americans spend $646 Billion for Outdoor Recreation; and
- About 714,000 Montana residents participate in Outdoor Recreation each year.
*Some results are based on national surveys of outdoor recreation conducted for the Outdoor Industries Association, Boulder, CO 80301. Studies conducted in 2011 and 2012.
Call Brit Fontenot, City of Bozeman, Economic Development at 406-579-1302 or email at [email protected] with any questions or for more information about MOIA.